One must know before moving: how many days in advance does the moving company make an appointment?
The vehicles and labor of the moving company are generally limited. For example, there may be a shortage of manpower on weekends, nights and holidays. Therefore, whenever you plan to move, make an appointment in advance. In general, if you want to move for a short time, you can refer to the following two situations:
1. There are not many things, so I have to move
If a person living without furniture, then generally 1 day in advance appointment can be, relatively simple.
2. A lot of things, family move
If it's a family moving, the items of adults and children, plus furniture and household appliances, you may need a larger vehicle and two or three masters, so you have to make an appointment 2-3 days in advance.
What you must know before moving: how many days in advance to pack your personal belongings?
Packing items can be done by yourself or handed over to the moving master, which varies from person to person. If you have enough time and want to save money, do it yourself at home. If you have enough money and want to save your time, you can ask the master to help you pack.
There are three things you need to do about packing:
1. The choice of goods: in line with the principle of saving first, some things that are not necessary to take away should be thrown and sent.
2. Prepare packing materials in advance: if the moving distance is not far, furniture and household appliances can not be packaged delicately. What needs to be packed are clothes, daily necessities, sundries, etc., which is relatively simple. Special attention should be paid to the packing of fragile articles, using shockproof and anti extrusion materials.
3. Packing the day before moving: the day before moving, in addition to the clothes, bedding and daily necessities that need to be changed, the remaining items should be packed in advance, and other items can be packed on the same day.