(1) Clean the floor and clean the tables, chairs and cabinets.
(2) First put some daily necessities in order to maintain the normal order of life;
(3) Something that is not normally used can be stored in a cabinet or box first, and then it can be sorted out slowly.
(4) When all the items are in place and the room is cleaned, clothes and beds are arranged.
(5) Finally, some decorations can be placed in the new house, which is a kind of novelty of the new home.
Claims after damage:
(1) For the damage of household appliances, we should be asked to bear the cost of maintenance. If it is completely damaged, we should compensate for new products.
(2) For damage to valuables, the relevant departments shall be invited to make compensation after valuation;
(3) For personal injury caused by my reasons, the medical expenses shall be borne by the mover.
(4) If a dispute arises in the process of claim settlement, it can be settled by the Consumer Association or relevant departments.